"New Models of Healthcare (Winners & Losers)"
Join us for a remarkable day of dialogue and networking that will include noteworthy speakers from across the industry.
View Conference Agenda (Coming Soon!)
Sponsorship Opportunities (Coming Soon!)
Travel and Lodging (Coming Soon!)
- $325 for current dues-paying members of WHCMAA
- $162.50 for current WHCMAA member - Recent Wharton Grad (Class of '16, '17, and '18 only) - 50% off
Current WHCMAA members: Click here to register
- $425 for non-members and guests of alumni conference attendee **
- $212.50 for non-member Recent Wharton Grad (Class of '16, '17, and '18 only) - 50% off
All non-members and guests: Purchase tickets below
- $400 for current WHCMAA dues-paying members
- $500 for non-members and guests of alumni conference attendee
- $200 for current WHCMAA member - Recent Wharton Grad (Class of '16, '17, and '18 only) - 50% off
- $300 for non-member Recent Wharton Grad (Class of '16, '17, and '18 only) - 50% off
** Registration is limited to Wharton Health Care Management Program and Executive MBA Program alumni, WHCMAA affiliate members, University of Pennsylvania alumni who work in health care, and guests invited by conference attendee. If you do not meet any of this criteria and are attending as a guest of a conference attendee, please email the name of that attendee to our club administrator, Danna Daughtry, at email@example.com.
- $85 to register for alumni dinner Thursday, November 1st from 7:00pm-10:00pm, Beer and wine provided, Location to be determined Purchase tickets below
- John Sculley, Chairman and CMO of RxAdvance, former CEO of PepsiCo and Apple
- David Blumenthal MD, CEO Commonwealth Fund, former National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Brian O'Neill, CEO and Founder of Recovery Centers of America (which has raised over $300mm from Deerfield Management to treat the substance abuse crisis in America)
- Adele C. Oliva, Founding Partner, 1315 Capital
- Kurt Wrobel, FSA, MAAA, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Actuary, Geisinger Health Plan
- David M. Schuppan, Partner, The Vistria Group
Amir Bacchus, MD, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer, P3 Health Partners