Join the Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association for an analysis of where machine learning and artificial intelligence are being applied. Experts in the areas of R&D, product development, customer retention, diagnosis, treatment, regulation/government oversight, NIH funding, clinical decision support, and fitness and health will be presenting.
Confirmed keynotes include:
- Tom Mason, MD, Chief Medical Officer, ONS HIT, HHS
- Michael Muelly, MD, Head of Strategic Products, Google Cloud
Kyu Rhee, MD, IBM Watson Health
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sanjay Basu, MD, PhD, Director of Research and Analytics, Collective Health
- Chad Chadwick, Founder & CEO, Live Circle, Inc.
- Arnuab Chatterjee, MHA, MPA, SVP Product & Ecosystem, Acorn AI (A Medidata Solutions Company)
- Krishna Cheriath, MBA, Chief Data Officer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Chris Colameco, Head of Data Science, Comcast Total Rewards
- Kristen Coletto, Strategic Partnerships, Aetion
- Piali De, PhD, Co-founder & CEO, Senscio Systems
- George Demiris, PhD, FACMI, PIK University Professor, UPenn School of Nursing
- Michael Draugelis, PhD, Chief Data Scientist, Penn Medicine
- Carina Edwards, CEO, Quil
- Christine Evans, Chief Marketing Officer, Ginger
- Dr. Valerie Florance, NIH, Director of NLM Extramural Programs
- Tanuj Gupta, MD, MBA, Cerner Intelligence
- John Holmes, PhD, FACE, FACMI, PENN
- Tori Lallemont, JD, MPH, General Counsel, 98point6
- Joseph Leveque, MD, Synthorx
- Craig Limoli, Founder & CEO, Wellsheet
- Carolyn Magill, MBA, CEO, Aetion
- Stuart Patterson, Co-founder & CEO, LifePod
- René Quashie, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- Bill Rogers, CEO, Orbita
- Aaron Smith-McLallen, PhD, Director Healthcare Analytics, Independence Blue Cross
- Martin Stumpe, PhD, Tempus
- Kyle Tatz, Head of Research, Redesign Health
- Brad Thompson, Epstein Becker
- Jonathan Usuka, MBA, PhD, Partner, McKinsey
Special offer for first-time club members:
If you have never been a member of the Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association and you qualify for membership, you are invited to take advantage of our special offer to purchase a conference ticket at the discounted price of $250. Please visit our membership page to purchase a membership. Once your membership purchase is complete, email our club administrator, Danna Daughtry, at email@example.com to receive a payment link for the $250 ticket price.
Current dues-paying members:
visit the member registration page to register for the conference and the dinner
- $500 WHCMAA current member
- $200 WHCMAA current member recent grad pricing (classes 2017-2019).
Non-members - Register below
- $500 WHCMAA non-member & pricing for PENN graduates and guests of WHCM graduates.
- $250 WHCMAA non-member but WHCM recent grads (2017-2019).
A reception dinner will be held Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 7:00pm at Branzino Restaurant. Register below
** Registration to the conference is limited to Wharton Health Care Management Program and Executive MBA Program alumni, WHCMAA affiliate members, University of Pennsylvania alumni who work in health care, and guests invited by conference attendee. If you do not meet any of this criteria and are attending as a guest of a conference attendee, please email the name of that attendee to our club administrator, Danna Daughtry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the conference, please contact the 2019 Alumni Conference Chair:
Jeff Voigt at email@example.com