If you do not have a Wharton username and password, click here. Follow the on-screen instructions to locate your record and register your account. Once this is complete, return to this site, click the 'ALUMNI LOGIN' link, and enter your newly created username and password.
If you need to reset your password, click here and follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive an email with a password reset link.
Non-Wharton Alumni: If you need to create an account, please go to www.whartonhealthcare.org/login, click “sign in with email,” and type in your email address on the right side of the page. Then, hit “Send account activation.” You’ll get an email with a link to activate your new account.
If you need to reset your password, click here.
- Login to the site using the appropriate login button.
- Scroll to the "Membership" link in the top navigation section and click 'Become a Member.'
- Follow the onscreen instructions to become a member by choosing the appropriate membership.
Be sure to log in prior to registering for any events. Failure to do so will create a duplicate account in your name.
Once you've logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online.
If you are a registered user of the Wharton Healthcare Management Alumni Association website, you can access your account information by clicking on the "Your Profile" link at the top of the page.
WHCMAA members who are Wharton alumni and who identify that the information in their alumni profile accessed through the WHCMAA website (www.whartonhealthcare.org) is inaccurate should make changes to their profile at WhartonConnect (www.whartonconnect.com) by using the following process:
- Exit www.whartonhealthcare.org and go to www.whartonconnect.com
- Log onto www.whartonconnect.com. NOTE: The same ID and password that allow you to log onto www.whartonhealthcare.org should support your log on to www.whartonconnect.com.
- Go to your profile, make your desired changes and save your changes.
- Updates are downloaded from WhartonConnect to the WHCMAA website nightly.
- Check the next day that your updates are contained in the WHCMAA website Wharton searchable alumni directory.
We request this because, for the foreseeable future, updates to your alumni profile information will flow from WhartonConnect to the WHCMAA website directory and not in the opposite direction, as it has done in the past. Placing your updates in WhartonConnect will assure that your changes are entered in both directories. Any profile updates performed when signed in at the WHCMAA website will not be transmitted to the WhartonConnect profile and will create inconsistencies.
Non Wharton Alumni: This information can be edited by going to "Your Profile" at the top of this page.
It is likely that you were not logged in when you purchased your membership. This is a very easy issue to correct. Please contact your webmaster and he or she will consolidate your accounts. Please remember to log in before completing any future transactions on this site.
If something isn't working properly, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.