How can I update my profile?
If you are a registered user of the Wharton Healthcare Management Alumni Association website, you can access your account information by clicking on the "Your Profile" link at the top of the page.
WHCMAA members who are Wharton alumni and who identify that the information in their alumni profile accessed through the WHCMAA website (www.whartonhealthcare.org) is inaccurate should make changes to their profile at WhartonConnect (www.whartonconnect.com) by using the following process:
- Exit www.whartonhealthcare.org and go to www.whartonconnect.com
- Log onto www.whartonconnect.com. NOTE: The same ID and password that allow you to log onto www.whartonhealthcare.org should support your log on to www.whartonconnect.com.
- Go to your profile, make your desired changes and save your changes.
- Updates are downloaded from WhartonConnect to the WHCMAA website nightly.
- Check the next day that your updates are contained in the WHCMAA website Wharton searchable alumni directory.
We request this because, for the foreseeable future, updates to your alumni profile information will flow from WhartonConnect to the WHCMAA website directory and not in the opposite direction, as it has done in the past. Placing your updates in WhartonConnect will assure that your changes are entered in both directories. Any profile updates performed when signed in at the WHCMAA website will not be transmitted to the WhartonConnect profile and will create inconsistencies.