Watch this video of alumni and students, created in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of The Wharton Healthcare Quarterly, as they reflect on the Health Care Management program's history and WCHMAA's mission, growth, and plans for the future. Their paths may vary, but there's a consistent theme - "pay it forward."
Celebrate the past and embrace the future with:
- David B. Nash, MD, MBA, WG'86, Founding Dean Emeritus of Jefferson College of Population Health
- David Fajgenbaum, MD, MBA, MSc, WG'15 - Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Co-Founder and president of the Castleman Disease Collaborative Network and Co-Founder of Every Cure
- Jeff Voigt, WG'85, Principal of Medical Device Consultants of Ridgewood, LLC
- Maria Whitman, WG'05, Partner with ZS
- June Kinney, Associate Director of the Health Care Management Program
- Harrison Han, WG'22, former co-president of Wharton Global Health Volunteers
- Tracy Johnson, WG'86, Founder TKJohnson Consulting
- Z. Colette Edwards, MD MBA, WG'84, Managing Editor of The Wharton Healthcare Quarterly and National Medical Director for Associate Health and Well-Being at Humana.