This month's philosopher: David Kibbe, WG'80
To learn more about David, click here.
If I knew then what I know now, I would have:
…asserted more assertive and radical leadership to effect change and improvement in healthcare given its complexities and economic self-interest.
If I knew then what I know now, I would not have:
…tried to effectuate change and improvement in traditional healthcare settings where there was satisfaction with the status quo.
- “Don’t let perfect be the enemy of good!” ~ Voltaire
- “God is in the details (and details are good!)” ~ Gustave Flaubert
- “Providers are income maximizers!” ~ Bob Zelten, WG’79
- “If a team can’t be fed by two pizzas, then it’s too big.”
~ Jeff Bezos (Amazon Team off-site earlier in his company’s development)
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencione
- The Fifth Discipline by Peter Senge
- God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life by Tim and Kathy Keller
- Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren
- Food: a Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
Contact David at: