This month's philosopher: Amanda Wyatt, WG'17
To learn more about Amanda, click here.
Column Editor: Z. Colette Edwards, WG’84, MD’85
To learn more about Colette, click here.
- If I knew then what I know now. I would have ...taken advantage of more networking occasions. It can sound like a dirty word, but networking (once I embraced it) has been a great source of fun, friends, and new opportunities.
- If I knew then what I know now, I would not have ...sweat the small stuff. Life is too short and too messy to spend any time worrying about something you will forget in a few days.
- Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right. ~ Henry Ford
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ~ Dr. Seuss
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~ Mae West
- Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors. ~ African Proverb
- Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- A Supposedly Fun Thing I’ll Never Do Again: Essays and Arguments by David Foster Wallace
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Contact Amanda at: