Watch as alumni and students reflect on the HCM program's history and WCHMAA's mission, growth, and plans for the future. Their paths were different, but there's a consistent theme - a "pay it forward."
Celebrate the past and embrace the future with:
- David B. Nash, MD, MBA, WG'86, Founding Dean Emeritus of Jefferson College of Population Health
- David Fajgenbaum, MD, MBA, MSc, WG'15 - Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Co-Founder and president of the Castleman Disease Collaborative Network and Co-Founder of Every Cure
- Jeff Voigt, WG'85, Principal of Medical Device Consultants of Ridgewood, LLC
- Maria Whitman, WG"05, Partner with ZS
- June Kinney, Associate Director of the Health Care Management Program
- Harrison Han, WG'22, former co-president of Wharton Global Health Volunteers
- Tracy Johnson, WG'86, Founder TKJohnson Consulting
- Z. Colette Edwards, MD MBA, WG'84, Managing Editor of The Wharton Healthcare Quarterly and National Medical Director for Associate Health and Well-Being at Humana.