This month's philosopher: John Barkett, WG'09
To learn more about John, click here.
Column Editor: Z. Colette Edwards, WG’84, MD’85
To learn more about Colette, click here.
- If I knew then what I know now. I would have ...been not afraid of failing.
- If I knew then what I know now, I would not have ...procrastinated.
- “Be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth.” ~ Michael Jackson
- "A sense of humor is a measurement of the extent to which we realize that we are trapped in a world almost totally devoid of reason. Laughter is how we express the anxiety we feel at this knowledge.” ~ Dave Barry
- “To say goodbye is to die a little.” ~ Raymond Chandler
- The Bell Curve, by Atul Gawande
- Alice, Off the Page, by Calvin Trillin
- My Favorite Simple Roast Chicken, by Thomas Keller
Contact John at:
Director of Policy Affairs, Exchange Solutions
Willis Towers Watson