EXCITING NEW HEALTHCARE IT PANEL EVENT!
The Wharton Club of the National Capital Region (WCNCR), The Penn Club of DC, and The Columbia University Alumni Club of DC
Join us for a thought-provoking panel discussion about the Digital Revolution of Healthcare. Our experts will discuss the positives such as greater access to affordable healthcare, a more comprehensive picture of the patient with linked medical records, predictive artificial intelligence for better patient outcomes, and the negatives such as privacy and security exposure, the digital learning curve and possible “depersonalization” of medicine.
- Lisa Katzman, C’87, Director of Marketing, Optisave LLC, Healthcare IT Advisory firm specializing in cost reduction and performance improvement
- Chris Brandt, WG'08, Founder & CEO, Audacious Inquiry (Ai), an information technology and policy company focused on connected healthcare
- Sunil Budhrani, C'95, Chief Executive Officer at Innovation Health - Aetna, a CVS Health Company & INOVA Health System partnership
- Janhavi Kirtane, WG'07, General Manager/Staff Vice President, Washington D.C., CareMore Health
- Genevieve Morris, Owner, Integral Health Strategies (IHS), Health IT and strategic consulting services
Contact: Lisa Katzman, email@example.com, 703-618-6537
Date/Time: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- 6:30-7:00 pm Networking; hors d'oueuvres and beer/wine will be served
- 7:00-8:00 pm Panel Discussion
- 8:00-8:30 pm Networking continued
Location: Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. (Address will be sent to registrants)
Transportation: Union Station, Red Line Metro; paid parking available under building
Cost: $30 per person. Space is limited, so register today! Please note that registrations for this event are non-refundable.