WHCMAA Member Benefits
The Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association has been in existence for over thirty (30) years and currently has more than 500 active members. Members span the healthcare field including: CEOs of large medical centers, healthcare policy makers, executives in medical product companies, and top industry consultants. WHCMAA hosts events for members around the globe. We also host combined events with regional Alumni Associations and Clubs in Boston, NY, NJ, Philadelphia, and Northern California. Below are some of the benefits and activities that Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association members enjoy:
- Interactions and perspectives from many of the movers and shakers in healthcare
- Free access to Wharton and WHCMAA webinars as well as Wharton Business Radio sessions on Sirius XM
- Discounts to local and national meetings and conferences – opportunity to interact with those who are influencing healthcare
- Use of Wharton job board for new opportunities
- Access to the MBA healthcare alumni database for networking
- JPMorgan Healthcare conference Wharton reception (annual January event in San Francisco). This is a great meeting in which to start the year off reconnecting with the Wharton Alumni.
- Annual Wharton Healthcare Management Alumni Conference with presenters and participants who are primarily WHCMAA alumni. Alumni association members pay a reduced fee for the event.
- The Wharton Health Care Conference held annually in February or March in Philadelphia. This event has grown in size and national stature over the years; hosting over 600 industry participants and MBA students with presentations from industry leaders and policy makers. A reduced fee is offered to this conference for alumni association members.
- Frequent Webinars (free of charge). Recent webinars have included: Modeling the Ebola Outbreak in Academia and Government: Policy, Priorities, and Publication, Medicare Part D Enrollee Decisions on Drug Consumption based on Price Incentives, The Effects of Healthcare Reform, and Trends in Employer Sponsored Health Insurance. This growing library of prior events is available to members free of charge.
- Frequent Radio Sessions on the Wharton Business Radio Sirius XM (free of charge). Recent segments have included: Medical Device Entrepreneurs That Have Hit it Big, Eat or Be Eaten: The Specialty Pharma Survival Story, Social Determinants of Health, New Payment/Reimbursement Models, Academic Medical Centers, and The Collapse of the Long Term Care Insurance Market.
- Cocktail receptions/networking including: American Association of Clinical Oncology; Annual biotechnology networking event; Wharton/Harvard Healthcare annual event in NYC; regular local receptions in Boston and Philadelphia.
- Joint events, presentations, with other Wharton and non-Wharton Alumni Clubs (e.g. Kellogg, Harvard Business School, Healthcare Business Women’s Association).
- Various regional events featuring expert panelists discussing a wide range of healthcare-related topics. Click here to access our Recent Events calender.
We look forward to your participation!
Questions about joining the Wharton Health Care Management Alumni Association?
Contact alumni club members – they will be happy to talk with you:
Important: In order to purchase/renew membership on this site, you must first sign-in.
Failure to do so will create a duplicate account for you.
We are delighted to welcome you to our site, and hope to expand your personal and professional network by connecting you with our constituents.
You must first sign in to perform the following actions on our site:
NON-WHARTON ALUMNI: Click the non-Wharton alumni link below to register, sign in or reset your password.
- Purchasing or renewing your membership
- Registering for an event
- Updating your profile
If you are an alum of the Wharton School, you must log in with your Wharton Alumni Account. This is the same account that is used to sign in to WhartonConnect
, the School's global alumni network.
If you are NOT an alum, click here to sign in:
Note: once clicked, the sign-in form below is for non-alumni only.
Alumni signing-in/registering below will create a duplicate account and will not have access to alumni-only functionality.
New to our site?
If you want to sign
in, you'll need to register first.
Registration is fast and free.
Existing users - sign in...
Need help signing-in?
1. Use this portion to sign-in, assuming you already have a registered user account with our site.
2. In many cases, users simply forget they have an account (you'll be surprised). So try this first.
3. It is also possible that we have an old email address for you (say, the one at your previous job or college).
4. If you forgot your password, Click here to reset it!
An email message will be sent to your inbox with a password retrieval code and instructions as to how to retrieve your new password.
5. The message should arrive at your mailbox within minutes. If you do not receive one within 15 minutes, please make sure you entered your email address correctly. There is also a small chance that the password assistance email we tried to send you was caught by a spam or bulk mail filter in your email system. Try checking your Spam or Bulk Mail folders to see if the email ended up in there. If you still cannot find the message, please contact the Webmaster.